ICCROM continues to develop its actions in the field of risk management. It plays an active role in coordinating the efforts of the international heritage community, in promoting data collection and exchange, and in ensuring that local experience and needs are taken into consideration within the international strategy.
• Maritime Archaeology, 13-17 October 2014, Bournemouth, United Kingdom, Bournemouth University
• Management of the Underwater Cultural Heritage in situ , 19 - 23 May 2014, Florence, Italy, Bournemouth University
• Managing change: Moveable heritage in context, 2–5 December 2013, North Chichester, United Kingdom, West Dean College
• World Heritage Nominations: Justification For The Inscription of Cultural Landscapes, 14 - 18 April 2014, Hiroshima, Japan, United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR)
• APARSEN Training Event – Sustainability: Securing the Value of Digital Data Assets, 10 - 11 December 2014, The Hague, Netherlands, DANS – Data Archiving & Networked Services
Check for details
Call for Entries
2014 UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation
Bangkok, 12 November 2013 – Entries are now being accepted for the 2014 UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation. The Awards recognize the successful efforts of private sector and public-private initiatives in conserving or restoring structures, places and properties of heritage value in the region. The Awards emphasize the importance of the conservation process, including the technical achievements and quality of the restoration, as well as the social impact, including community involvement in the project.
The deadline for receipt of materials is 31 March 2014.